Computer and Electronics Recycling
You're concerned about what happens to your equipment. You want to know where it goes. Trust our team’s fifty+ years of recycling experience to offer personalized solutions to large corporations, businesses, municipalities, non-profit organizations and consumers. Our sales and customer service teams are friendly, knowledgeable and operate in locations throughout the U.S. and Canada enabling us to offer all types of recycling solutions and next day pick-up nationwide.
Please take a moment to review the important highlights about our company and when you're finished click here to be in touch with an Intercon representative.
- We specialize in utilizing and developing domestic markets for all of our raw metal and material products.
- We also research and explore new recycling technologies from all over the world.
- We stand by a zero landfill policy for all of our recyclables and e-waste.
- We operate within a R2/RIOS, NAID, ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certified Management System in a completely enclosed and conveniently located 250,000 square-foot processing facility that is continually monitored using Department of Defense approved video surveillance.
- Our de-manufacturing methods are environmentally safe and completely contained with no toxic byproducts or unnecessary threats to worker safety or the environment.
- We can provide outstanding references from ISRI and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Plus, we are members of the Better Business Bureau and the National Recycling Coalition.
Computer recycling and electronics recycling
is our main business and area of expertise at
Intercon Solutions. With over 30 years in electronics
and computer recycling experience and locations
throughout the US and Canada, Intercon can help
fulfill all of your recycling needs.
>>To learn more
about our company, visit Our Company page.
Total computer recycling and de-manufacturing
Within our Computer Recycling department, we specialize
in the disassembly of obsolete or surplus computer products,
including basic monochrome computer monitors to 21"
color flat screens, printers, networking hardware, computer
cabling, modems, PC cards, circuit boards, junction
boxes, keyboards and more. Printed circuit boards come
in all shapes and sizes. Some boards are populated with
IC's and precious metal and some are bare. We express
interest in all types of boards. With a knowledgeable
precious metal background and knowledge of the integrated
circuit industry, we know the best alternatives for
your obsolete, surplus or scrap circuit boards. Unlike
disposal facilities and refineries, we can explain to
you the best avenues for your material. Please remember
all printed circuit boards contain lead and being aware
of that helps to educate your company on handling this
We handle all types of electronics and most metals
Within our Electronics Recycling and Computer Recycling department, we recycle
a large amount of consumer and corporate electronic
scrap and equipment, including typewriters, telephones,
telephone switches, audiovisual equipment and cable
television products or byproducts. While focusing on computer recycling and electronic recycling, we come across a wide variety
of miscellaneous scrap metals. These scrap metals include
aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel, high temperature
alloys and many others. Finding a way to get the best
dollar for our scrap means you get the best for yours
- plain and simple. We realize our knowledge benefits
all parties involved and keeps our customers extremely
Complete and proper recycling of your material is
our top priority
At Intercon, our primary goal is the complete and proper computer recycling and
recycling of your material. Our services will allow
you to confidently say that you take all necessary steps
toward preventing out-of-use electronic equipment from
entering the waste stream and damaging the environment.
Our ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified processes and detailed certificate
of recycling help assure that when asked what you did
with your material, you will have the right answer.
We'd love to hear from you - please contact us
We pride ourselves on maintaining an enthusiastic commitment
to protecting our environment through electronics and computer recycling. We encourage you to contact us with
your computer recycling or electronics recycling needs. Call us
at 1.888.452.5642 or fill out our online form on the Contact Us page with your
request. An Intercon Solutions Representative will be
happy to assist you with your needs.
Click here to purchase an Intercon Solutions gift card